Hello.
Hello blog. I'm in a good mood to post today despite I'm super tired now. Alright, let's trim things down. Went Vivo with Shikang and meet che wei there. "See First Lah!" haha. Fussed a big laughter out of it. LOL.
Catched 17 again with 2 GUYS! Okay, that's not the main point. =)
PS; I learnt to cherish and treasure someone I loved before I really lose them; and regret.
BABY! =)
Side-tracked.
Thought there were APEL on thursday at 5pm. So caught a movie with Tjoa, Sky and Shuans in between the 4 hours break, but there wasn't as it was postponed! NMAD. Star Trek. Moderate show, I will say. Nice graphic. =)
PS; Thank you for...
Catched 17 again with 2 GUYS! Okay, that's not the main point. =)
PS; I learnt to cherish and treasure someone I loved before I really lose them; and regret.
BABY! =)
Side-tracked.
Thought there were APEL on thursday at 5pm. So caught a movie with Tjoa, Sky and Shuans in between the 4 hours break, but there wasn't as it was postponed! NMAD. Star Trek. Moderate show, I will say. Nice graphic. =)
PS; Thank you for...
Made a mistake,
Learnt your mistake,
Never repeat that same mistake ever again.
Learnt your mistake,
Never repeat that same mistake ever again.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home